Please go to the Parent menu and drop down takes you to AES Basketball schedules.
Armstrong & Enderby Unplug & Play Family Events
Saturday, January 25 Armstrong Dance Samplers ARMSTRONG DANCE ACADEMY 9:30-11:30AM Pre-registration required, contact Armstrong Dance Academy at 250-546-0308 or email info.armstrongdance@ shaw.ca.
Enderby S.T.E.A.M & Ozobots ENDERBY LIBRARY BRANCH 10:30AM-2:30PM
Sunday, January 26 Armstrong Family Rollerskating HASSEN ARENA ARMSTRONG 3:00 – 4:30PM Enderby Free Family Ice Skate ENDERBY ARENA 5:30 – 7:00PM
Monday, January 27 Enderby Mother Goose EDCRC, UPSTAIRS 10:45-11:45AM Literacy development with song and rhyme
Wednesday, January 29 Enderby Special Craft Day at Family Place EDCRC UPSTAIRS DROP IN FROM 8AM Creative time for tots, plus free lunch at 11:30 am
Enderby Stick ‘n’ Puck (7-9yrs) ENDERBY ARENA 2:45-3:45PM
Enderby Spin Lego & Drop-in Puppet Fun ENDERBY LIBRARY BRANCH 2:30 – 4:30PM
Thursday, January 30 Enderby Kids ‘n’ Company ENDERBY DRILL HALL 9:30-11:30AM
Friday, January 31 Armstrong Parent and Tot Skating NORVAL ARENA 11:45AM –
Enderby Okanagan World of Reptiles ENDERBY LIBRARY 3:00PM
Enderby Free Family Skate ENDERBY ARENA 3:30-4:45PM
Saturday, February 1 Family Snowshoe LARCH HILLS NORDIC SKI AREA 1-4PM Snowshoes available for rent from John’s Ski Shack, call 250-832-3457 to reserve.
An expected cold snap provides an opportunity to share the AES cold weather plans.
When the temperature reaches around -10 degrees Celsius we consider the need for inside recess and lunch break times and the need for children to come into the school prior to 8:03 bell or to remain inside until buses arrive afterschool. There are also other factors like wind, windbreaks (trees), and moisture that impact the decision. Inside or outside day information is communicated through signs on doors, and on PA announcements. The Principal and other staff are outside with students during cold outside times so we can keep track of how students are handling the weather, and reassess if students need to come back into the building.
Please ensure your children are prepared for cold winter weather with suitable clothing, a warm jacket, mitts, hats, boots. This way they can enjoy the outside winter conditions and they are prepared for walking to school and home.
Winter Concert – Christmas at the OK Corral A Rootin’ Tootin’ Holiday Musical for Young Voices
Thursday, December 5, 2019
If your last name begins with the letters A-L, your child(ren) is in the RED group. Their performance is at 5:00 pm
If your last name begins with the letters M-Z, your child(ren) is in the GREEN group. Their performance is at 6:30 pm
There will be NO RESERVED SEATING; doors will open at 4:30 pm
The following performance details are important to help ensure we have a most successful holiday concert
- Please ensure that students are in their drop-off/pick-up classrooms by 4:45pm for the 5:00pm concert and 6:15pm for the 6:30pm concert. Please note that students will not necessarily go to their own teacher as we have divided the school up alphabetically.
- Kindergarten students and students singing in the choir (Grade 1 – Grade 4) are not required to wear costumes but they are definitely encouraged. As our musical takes place in the ‘Wild West’, may we suggest pieces like jeans or jean skirts, belts with buckles, plaid or plain button up shirts, vests, bandannas and cowboy boots. (Unfortunately, no cowboy hats as they would make it difficult for students to see around and could block your view of some kids’ faces) Please note that a complete western outfit is not required, a simple bandanna is great and effective! Feel free to wear your holiday best if you prefer.
- Parking available in the Rosedale and the Van Diest trail areas and on PV Road, below Heal Court.
- Please turn off your cell phones and remember to not post pictures/video on social media
- Family is welcome to attend rehearsals at 8:15am (RED group) and 10:15am (GREEN group) Wednesday, December 4th