Welcome to the MyEd Family Portal.
We have opened the MyEducation BC Family Portal. This access will allow you to see grades, attendance, and other information on your child(ren). Each parent or guardian will have their own separate account.
Login accounts are created for parents/guardians who have parental authority and have provided an email address to the school. The username and temporary password will be sent to the email address on file.
Link to login to MyEducation BC Family Portal – https://myeducation.gov.bc.ca/aspen/logon.do
- Your username is your email address on file.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org when your account has been created with your temporary login password. Please check your junk mailbox if you have not received an email.
- Pop-ups must be enabled for certain features of the site to work properly.
- When logging in for the first time, you will be prompted to change your password and establish a security question. It is important to remember your security question as it will allow you to recover your password if you forget it.
- You will need to reset your password every 90 days.
- DO NOT Request an Account if you have children already enrolled in School District 83. An account has already been created on your behalf that correctly links your account to your children.
This link will step you through the login process and provide you with FAQ’s.
Family Portal Instructions & FAQ
If you require further assistance, please email MyEdSupport@sd83.bc.ca or call (250) 804-7846.
erase is all about building safe and caring school communities . This includes empowering students, parents, educators and the community partners who support them to get help with challenges, report concerns to schools, and learn about complex issues facing students. Weblink https://www2.gov.bc.ca/gov/content/eraselink is located on both parent and student drop down menu